MR & MRS IVESON


Okay, so I know it's been a while but I didn't make any promises at the beginning of making this blog so technically i'm not in any trouble... For some reason today I was in the mood to blog, so I will probably be doing a few blog posts to get the blog up to date with my work!
I don't really have any excuses as to why I haven't blogged since August, I had just come back from interning where I didn't get many opportunities to blog and then spent my time taking photographs, seeing my boyfriend and friends and spending it with my family. 
During the holidays I was commissioned to photograph a wedding in Ireland, so as my family is from Ireland I made a weeks holiday out of it! The wedding was spread over two days, the first a small close family ceremony and then a couple of days later a massive garden party the setting was like a pinterest dream! I'm only going to include a few of my favourite photographs as there are way too many to put them all on here, so here you go. 
























post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment