PERSONAL STYLE












The plan behind this post was to create something that I could show you my personal style, being a fashion photographer an aspect of my process is styling and picking out outfits and make-up. I got my friend to take some photographs of me, I gave her an idea of the sort of photographs I really wanted to achieve for this post and she totally nailed it. 

So this outfit is really simple and plain, which is pretty much what my style is. I do tend to wear a lot of jeans, even in summer and don't tend to accessorise or make much of an effort. Bloggers such as Fashion Toast, Hey Claire and Beauty Crush are my main style inspirations, you can probably tell these photographs are fairly 'fashion toasty'. 
The top i'm wearing I recently bought from H&M, which, if you have a grungy, simple sort of style, is amazing. It has a section where there are a lot of black and grey items and I'm going to be heading back there tomorrow to purchase some more items no doubt, I love the open back, usually I wouldn't grab something like this in the shop but for some reason I really wanted it, and i'm so glad, I love the way the american apparel bra underneath shows. I'm then wearing one of my favourite pair of white jeans, I think they are from New Look but they were bought so long ago and I rediscovered them when I wanted a pair of white jeans to rip at the knees and these seemed perfect as I didn't want to ruin my Joni Topshop jeans. The shoes aren't actually mine but I am going to be purchasing some tomorrow if I find any when I go shopping, they are my friend Mary's and were about 2 sizes too small haha but I really liked the way they suited the outfit. 

Sorry for the lack of my face in these photographs, i'm a little camera shy and I don't tend to like my face being in photographs ha! But I did include a rather awkward looking one. We took some photographs in the sea today so look forward to those being uploaded soon :)

Who is your stylespiration? 

Laura x

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment