LOST AT SEA: EDITORIAL




LOST AT SEA
Model - Mary Jones
Photographs - Laura Doyle

This editorial was fairly random but planned? I have an exhibition this Sunday at the Time Out Lounge in Birmingham and being the type of person who does everything last minute, I haven't even printed or framed any pictures yet. This is because I just wasn't happy with the range of photographs I had, I wanted some that possibly could sell but also that would look amazing framed and printed large. Me and Mary from Atlast blog drove up to Black Rock beach in Porthmadog and went into the (surprisingly warm) sea almost fully clothed and with a very expensive camera so half the time I was trying not to fall over in the sea or get the camera wet, I included just some fashion/documentary style shots as well and a hilarious 'praise the lord' outtake below for you. 


Enjoy!

Laura x
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment