ON ROUTE TO LONDON




Day 1 in London

This is going to be a pretty picture heavy post as i'm shattered and haven't done too much today. After arriving in London at 3 o'clock, I was greeted by Lorna with a sign with my name on it which I thought was hilarious enough to take a photo of...


We then went back to hers for a cup of tea, and then we were soon enough back out the door to travel to her friends house to a BBQ at their house, which I was happy enough with as I was starving by this point. Most of the day was spent catching up, on public transport and then eating and having a cheeky drink at the BBQ so there isn't really much to say. So here are a few photographs, because my camera is quite big I left it in my suitcase travelling up so theres only phone pictures (a photo of lorna) from the journey to London, but after that I emptied my main bag and popped it in to actually take some photos, that's dedication considering how heavy it is. 


On the tube to North Greenwich

Lorna's cute room


the best view ever.......





the umbrella shielding the bbq from the rain feat. fairy lights

Rekorderlig feat. fairy lights





Laura
x
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment