PRE MOVE JITTERS



So tomorrow is the day I mosey on up to London, it all seems a bit dramatic writing a post about my nerves when i'm only going for a week or two, but what ya gonna do. 

I'm worried about being disappointed by London, going there has always been a novelty because I would go for only a day or two, but these couple of weeks will be a taster of a 'working' lifestyle in the big city and what if I don't like it? I have always planned to move to London after my third year at university and i've built up an idea in my head what it will be like, and if I don't enjoy even a week in London then what the heck do I do after my third year?! 

I'm also nervously excited about starting my internship, because i'll be in a completely new environment knowing zero people, hopefully I don't get lost in London on my first day! I reckon after that first day I'll either be so chilled and not worrying, or hating life, hopefully the first option...

I'm super glad that I have a place to stay with my bestie Lorna who I rarely see, but who has been my friend and a part of my family for almost 11 years now, so at least I don't have to worry about finding my way around or where to stay, and apart from the fact my suitcase is about the size of a small car and probably about the weight of it too, the journey shouldn't be too stressful either (touch wood). 


Does anyone have any last minute advice? Besides calm the f**k down? haha

Laura 
x
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment