DAY 1 INTERNING


Today was my first day starting at Leni's model management, and I was was doing something most of the time that it completely crossed my mind to take photographs and also I didn't want to be taking photographs in the office before I had settled in and got comfortable. 
So maybe during the week I will document it with photographs, but for today I will just have to write a post without photos. 
I woke up around 7:30-8 o'clock this morning because I was aiming to be ready and leave for quarter to 9 which would leave me plenty of time (according to the internet) to get buses and tubes and walk to the office. It was my first time really travelling around London on my own, and to be honest I made it to be so much worse in my head than it actually was, but I always think the worst of a situation and it rarely ever turns out as bad as I make it out to be. I got to the office early, and was busy throughout the day, I was never left with nothing to do which was so good. 
Today I was emailing models and sorting out contacts so I spent most the day in front of the computer which seems like it's going to be what I will be doing throughout the internship, but I actually had fun. Everyone there is super welcoming and lovely, and it made me more comfortable and I was able to settle in easily which i'm so happy about! 
There also may be a possibility of some exciting things happening throughout the week but we shall see!
Now, I am going to get into my pj's and watch a film because I haven't had a chance yet to actually sit down and just be lazy since I arrived in London so i'm going to make the most out of it! 
Laura
x
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment