PORTRAITS WITH ANNA















Last weekend I travelled to Ireland with my family and my boyfriend for my Nana's 80th Birthday, my family is actually from southern Ireland and I absolutely love it there, I actually got sunburnt (never thought I'd see the day where sunburnt and Ireland were in the same sentence...) so anyway it was a super nice break away from England. When I got back I was so tired, and the next day (Monday) I didn't want to go back to being boring old me and sitting around watching TV and editing all day, so I decided to get in my car and drive 3 hours to Bristol to visit my good friend Anna. She currently is running a fashion blog which is a really nice read, and all her outfits are so cute and girly, so if you like that sort of thing check it out here. 

We had a lovely couple of days drinking cocktails, eating and shopping and had a much needed catchup! Of course, me being a photographer we set about taking some photos of her for an outfit post on her blog, which if you check out her post you will see more details of the outfits. 
So above are some of the edits that I produced from the photographs, she is so so beautiful and she doesn't know it, so feel free to comment how gorgeous she is ;)

Laura
x
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment